LibDib for Makers
- Getting Started
- LibDib Markets
- Maker Brand Pages
- Products & Offerings
- UPC and SCC codes
- LibDib's Digital Tools
- Manage Orders
- LibShip Freight
- Clubs, Chains & Online Retailers
- Sales Resources
- Getting Paid
- Fees and Taxes
- Maker Questions Regarding Buyer Payments
- Maker Training Videos
- LibDib Partners
LibDib for Buyers
Your LibDib Account
LibDib Barrel Market
What Should I do if I Haven't Received Any Sales?
Here are six questions to ask yourself:
- Do you have a trade section on your website with a link back to your distributors by state? Are you utilizing your LibDib Brand Page URL on your website?
- Have you uploaded all your Brand and product content?
- Are your products priced correctly for wholesale?
- Have you invited any Buyers to join LibDib?
- Do you have a sales and marketing strategy to reach out to Buyers?
- Have you listened to any of LibDib’s Selling Webinars or read any of our blogs about how to sell?