Interested in having your products on Wine.com? Here's what you need to do.
LibDib will submit wines and/or spirits to Wine.com for consideration on your behalf.1. Sign in to your LibDib account and double check ALL products, vintages, pricing & approved offerings are up to date and accurate.
- If you have new SKU's please add them & submit for LibDib to approve. (Not sure how to do that? Click here.)
2. Fill out the Wine.com submission sheet & send it back to email@example.com. Click here for wine OR here for spirits.
3. You will be notified if Wine.com approves your submission. *Reminder-not every submission gets picked*
4. Once approved, you will need to fill out the Content Checklist and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com. *For a copy of the Content Checklist, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org*
5. Wine.com will send LibDib a purchase order when they receive an order request from the consumer.
6. LibDib will send you an order notification with shipping instructions.
Here are the guidelines for Wine.com submissions:
- We will ONLY submit wines or spirits that are LIVE (submitted and approved) on LibDib. It is very important to keep your account up to date.
- Bottle and label images as well as product descriptions will need to be uploaded to LibDib upon approval for Wine.com.
- Makers MUST ship Wine.com orders within 24 business hours or offerings will be removed from Wine.com.
- You must use our LibShip program when shipping to Wine.com's warehouse. Learn more about LibShip here.
- Please add all press scores, plus publication where it is from. Publications considered include Wine Enthusiast (WE, Decanter (D), Wine Spectator (WS), Robert Parker (RP), Wine & Spirits (W&S), James Suckling (JS), Jeb Dunnuck (JD), Whiskey Advocate (WH), TP (Tasting Panel)
Note - Wine.com's preferred margins (based on LibDib price in comparison to SRP) are 30-40%.
*IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES YOUR WINE/SPIRITS WILL NOT BE SUBMITTED AND/OR WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FROM WINE.COM PLATFORM*