Wine.com likes unique products with acclaims and LibDib is pleased to offer a wide selection. Here's what you need to know to be included:
How it works:
- Submit products for Consideration: Makers interested in working with wine.com must submit products here.
- Wait for Approval: LibDib will present submitted products to wine.com for consideration. Makers will be notified when products are chosen. Additional content may be required (images, sell sheets, etc.) by wine.com.
- Fulfilling wine.com orders: LibDib purchases one case at a time for wine.com orders. (In other words, wine.com orders will look and behave just like any other order from LibDib). Makers will receive a Fulfillment Order and are responsible for shipping it to the Ship To location on the Fulfillment Order within 3 days.
- Getting paid: Makers are paid according to LibDib's standard payment terms.
- Promoting Sell Through: Makers can let consumers know that product is available on wine.com!
To be considered for and included in LibDib's wine.com program, Makers are required to:
- Submit products for consideration here.
- Maintain current vintage(s) on libdib.com
- Upon wine.com approval, provide required content to wine.com in 5 business days
- Ship product within 3 business days of receiving the order from LibDib.