Interested in having your products on Wine.com? Here's what you need to do.
LibDib will submit wines/spirits for consideration the 1st & 15th of every month.1. Sign in to your LibDib account and double check ALL products, vintages, pricing & approved offerings are up to date and accurate.
- If you have new SKU's please add them & submit for LibDib to approve. (Not sure how to do that? Click here.)
3. You will be notified of Wine.com approval within two weeks of submission. *Reminder-not every submission gets picked*
4. Once approved, you will need to fill out the Content Checklist and send it to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Wine.com will purchase once they receive an order from the consumer.
6. LibDib will send you an order notification with the address you will need to ship to on our behalf.
Here are the guidelines for Wine.com submissions:
- We will ONLY submit wines or spirits that are LIVE (submitted and approved) on LibDib. It is very important to keep your account up to date.
- Bottle and label images as well as product descriptions will need to be uploaded to LibDib upon approval for wine.com.
- Makers MUST ship wine.com orders within 24 business hours or offerings will be removed from the wine.com platform.
- You must use our LibShip program when shipping to wine.com warehouse. Learn more about LibShip here.
- Please add all press scores, plus publication where it is from. Publications considered include Wine Enthusiast (WE, Decanter (D), Wine Spectator (WS), Robert Parker (RP), Wine & Spirits (W&S), James Suckling (JS), Jeb Dunnuck (JD), Whiskey Advocate (WH), TP (Tasting Panel)
Note - Wine.com's preferred margins (based on LibDib price in comparison to SRP) are 30-40%.
*IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES YOUR WINE/SPIRITS WILL NOT BE SUBMITTED AND/OR WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FROM WINE.COM PLATFORM*