What do I need to sell into different states?

To LibDib, Makers are required to send:

  • A copy of your TTB federal permit.
  • A license from your home state.

Each individual state may have additional compliance requirements. While LibDib does not help you get these licenses, we're more than happy to point you in the right direction. 

Need more info? Read up on the general guidelines for state compliance. Just sign in to LibDib and look under the “MARKETS” tab. You can also view our Go Live section

Still have questions? Email us at compliance@libdib.com.