An owner or Administrator of an entity can manage Team Members including setting specific roles and permissions:
- Administrator - has full capabilities.
- Adding brands, products, brand and product information and pricing.
- Staff or Fulfillment - these roles have limited access.
- Staff or Fulfillment - Team Members do not have the ability to add products, product information, add pricing, view information under the profile section (general compliance, address, team members, etc.) but cannot modify anything.
- Staff - Team Members can view the Depletion Report but cannot export.
How do I manage Team Members?
If you are an owner/admin of an entity, you can add or remove Team Members. Access this under the PROFILE section of your account.
To add a Team Member: click ADD TEAM MEMBER, put in the person's first and last name, email address, and assign a role. The role you assign your Team Member will determine what permissions and capabilities he or she will have.
This Team Member will receive an invitation email with a temporary password.
To remove a Team Member: hover over the person's name then click on the trash can icon.
Once a person has been removed from your team, he/she will no longer have access or visibility to your products or page.