LibDib for Makers
- Getting Started
- All LibDibbers, LibDib Silver & LibDib Gold
- LibDib Markets
- Maker Brand Pages
- Products & Offerings
- UPC and SCC codes
- LibDib's Digital Tools
- Manage Orders
- LibShip Freight
- Clubs, Chains & Online Retailers
- Sales Resources
- Getting Paid
- Fees and Taxes
- Maker Questions Regarding Buyer Payments
- Maker Training Videos
- LibDib Partners
LibDib for Buyers
Your LibDib Account
LibDib Barrel Market
LibDib@RNDC Texas Compliance
We look forward to having you join LibDib@RNDC in Texas! To sell in Texas, RNDC requires the following documentation:
- Photocopy of TTB License of the winery or distillery.
- If you are a distillery, photocopy of the Texas State Distiller’s and Rectifier’s Permit.
- If you are a winery, photocopy of the Texas State Winery Permit.
- If you are located outside the state of Texas, you will need to provide a copy of your Nonresident seller’s permit. Register here.
- Brand registration numbers for each brand
- Information on the TX licenses can be found here.
- The process should result in a “certificate of registration,” which is dependent on your TTB COLA approval.
- There is a $25 fee for each certificate of registration.