I make my product at a contract distillery, winery or copacker. What licenses does LibDib need in order to sell my brand?

LibDib needs the TTB license and home state license of the licensed entity that owns the product. LibDib will only purchase from and pay a licensee. In addition to the TTB license and the home state license, most states have an additional permit requirement, price posting and/or brand registration needed in order to conduct business in the market. In some states, the distributor (LibDib) has to do it, sometimes the Maker is responsible. Please review the Go Live Guide for state specific details. 


Maker Adding a license from sign up (2)

Copy of Maker Adding a license from sign up part 2 (2)