Read below (or watch this two-minute video tutorial) for the steps to creating a digital order:
- Click on the SELLING tab at the top of the screen.
- Select your Market on the left.
- Click “Order Templates.” You already have a basic template created which you can choose to modify and add products. Or you can choose to create a new template. To create a new template, click “Create Order Template.”
- Name the Order Template. This can be the name of the account if you’re creating it for a specific buyer, or it could be something else like “Summer Pack” or “OND.” Click Save.
- To add products to the Basic Template, click on the blue arrow to the left of the name to expand the template. Then click “Add Item” to show a list of the available offerings. You can also click on the arrows on either side of the product cards to view more available offerings. (Note: if you don’t have live offerings in that market, none will appear. If no offerings appear, make sure you are on the correct market.)
Makers also have the option to “Create Printable Order.” Choosing this option will create a printable PDF order form that you can print, complete, and have the buyer sign. Signed order forms can be sent to email@example.com for processing.
Note: Some buyers prefer this option. However, most Makers and Resellers find the Digital Order to be most useful and efficient.
Next you’ll enter the Reseller’s business and contact information. For reorders or an existing buyer, you can select the Reseller from the drop-down menu in the top right corner and the form will automatically populate with their information. If it’s a new account, fill in the form with the buyer’s information. Fields with an asterisk must be completed:
- Provide a phone number for the buyer in case there are any delivery or order issues.
- Buyers can opt into text message notifications for order confirmations and reorder reminders. If the buyer chooses this, be sure the number provided can receive text messages.
- Makers can capture orders by sales rep or brand ambassador. This will default to the account owner, but you can select the appropriate name from the dropdown.
- Make sure to fill out any delivery instructions, hours of operation, etc.
Quantity adjustments can be made by clicking the pencil icon to the right of the offering. In select markets, the Selling Price may be adjusted as well. If it’s not permissible, you won’t be able to adjust the price.
Once you’ve double checked the quantity and price, click “Submit Digital Order.” You’ll receive confirmation that your digital order has been submitted.
Once processed, LibDib will send Makers a fulfillment order notification just like any other sale.