Read below, or watch this two-minute video tutorial.
Here are the steps to submit an order:
Step 1: Navigate
Log in to LibDib. Click on the “SELLING” tab at the top of the screen. Select your Market on the left.
Step 2: Choose a template
Click “Order Templates.” You have two options:
- Basic Template: Our standard setup gets you rolling quickly.
- Create Order Template: Start a new template from scratch.
Now give your new template a name. If you’re creating it for a specific buyer, this can be the name of the account. You can also use things like “Summer Pack” or “OND.” Click Save.
Step 3: Add products
To add products to your new template:
- Click the blue arrow to the left of the order name to expand the details.
- Click “Add Item” to see a list of available offerings. Use the arrows on either side of the product cards to flip through all your options.
Note: If you don’t have live offerings in that market, none will appear. If no offerings appear, make sure you are on the correct market.
Find the offering you’re looking for and click “Add to basic template” (or whatever you’ve named your template). When you’re finished building your order, click “Create Digital Order.”
Find the offering you’re looking for and click “Add to Basic Template” (or whatever you’ve named your template).
Step 4: Create the order
When you’re finished adding items, click “Create Digital Order.” This will create a new order based on your template.
Note: For most Makers and Buyers, Digital Orders are easiest and useful. However, Makers can also choose “Create Printable Order.” This will create a printable PDF order form you can print, complete, and have the buyer sign. Send signed order forms to email@example.com.
Enter the Buyer’s business and contact info. For reorders or an existing buyer: select the Buyer from the drop-down menu in the top right corner, and the form will automatically fill in their details. For new accounts: fill out the form, and the details will be saved for next time.
Fields with an asterisk must be completed:
- Provide a phone number for the buyer in case there are any delivery or order issues.
- Buyers can opt into text message notifications for order confirmations and reorder reminders. If the buyer chooses this, be sure the number provided can receive text messages.
- Makers can capture orders by sales rep or brand ambassador. This will default to the account owner, but you can select the appropriate name from the dropdown.
- Make sure to fill out any delivery instructions, hours of operation, etc.
To change a quantity, click the pencil icon to the right of the offering. In select markets, you can adjust the Selling Price as well. If it’s not permissible, you won’t be able to adjust the price.
Once you’ve double checked the quantity and price, click “Submit Digital Order.” You’ll receive confirmation that your digital order has been submitted.
Once processed, LibDib will send Makers a fulfillment order notification!
Your template will be saved in LibDib. You can return to it for quick re-orders, or use it as a jumping off point for new orders.