Payment terms for Buyers is 30 days from date of delivery for most states (10 days in Florida). You will receive an invoice with your shipment along with an emailed invoice that has a link to pay through QuickBooks Online. You can also login to your LibDib account, go to your INVOICES tab and from there you can click the PAY NOW button on delivered orders. Buyers are responsible for paying LibDib directly.
What methods of payment does LibDib accept from Buyers?
LibDib payment options:
- You can login to your LibDib account, go to your INVOICES tab and from there you can click the PAY NOW button. This link will take you to pay online via ACH.
- Click on the link within the Quickbooks email to pay online via ACH.
- Melio Payments: https://melio.me/libdib
- Fintech: (ID 89713) Please note that your business must be signed up on LibDib before we can link to Fintech and process invoices and payments.
- Bill.com: https://app01.us.bill.com/network/libdib
- Good old-fashioned mail: Send a check or money order to our payment processing center.
Checks can be sent to:
c/o Accounts Receivable
6980 Santa Teresa Blvd #201
San Jose, CA 95119
Note: One form of payment we cannot accept is cash. Please send a check or money order in lieu of cash.
Any questions? Please reach out to the billing department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 844-LIB-DIB1 (844-542-3421).