LibDib gives you a few different choices here: In stock, Limited, Not in Market, Out of Stock, and Coming soon. See below on what each of these mean and which status is best for your offering:
- In stock - indicates that you have product available and ready to ship. Resellers are able to add to their cart and purchase.
- Limited - indicates that this is a limited item (limited edition, limited supply, etc.) Resellers are able to add to their cart and purchase.
- Not in Market - this is for products that are no longer available, including older wine vintages or products that you no longer have or will be selling. These products will NOT show in the store to any Resellers. Note: you WILL still see these products on your preview page, but buyers will not.
- Out of Stock - indicates that this is a product (typically) available on LibDib but not at this time. Resellers are able to see this product but will not be able to add to their cart and/or purchase.
- Coming Soon - use this to show any new products that are coming soon but not yet available. Resellers are able to see this product but will not be able to add to their cart and/or purchase. Be sure to change the availability to status to IN STOCK once the product is available!
Are you changing your vintage? Assuming you no longer have the previous vintage available, you'll want to set your 'availability' as NOT IN MARKET. For more info on how to do change your vintage, see here.